Engine Shop Mechanic w/ AP
Note: This is a Direct Hire role. To speak with a recruiter directly call Christel Radvansky at (262) 207-4626
$10k Sign on Bonus for A P with 3+ years of Corporate AC experience.
$5k Relocation Assistance
Build an Aviation Career Yoursquo;re Proud Of
Your work ties everyone together, helping their teams function and operate. Experience opportunities to learn and be a part of an organization that has your back. And with competitive compensation and total rewards, yoursquo;ll also enjoy their great perks.
Work with the latest technologies and techniques in the aviation industry to source materials, manage inventory, and coordinate logistics. Yoursquo;ll ensure our client has what they need to service their customers.
As an A P Mechanic II, you will be responsible for performing routine maintenance, and major inspections on turbofan-powered aircraft or turbine engines.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform routine maintenance and major inspections of HTF7000, TFE731, and APU engine types and models.
- Disassembly and re-assembly of all HTF7000 and TFE731 engine types and models.
- Stages and de-stages engines to perform test cell analysis.
- Document all engine discrepancies, troubleshoot and repair discrepancies, and describe work accomplished in inspection paperwork.
- Accomplish Service Bulletins, repair letters, and airworthiness directives, as required.
- Perform incoming and outgoing engine runs and line maintenance, as required
- Analyze a variety of mechanical problems and determine the cause and best method of repair.
- Remove and reinstall engines on aircraft for major periodic inspections and core zone inspections.
- Accomplish all aspects of airframe removal and reinstallation, engine inspection, and repair on road trips to accommodate customer aircraft.
- May perform other duties as required by the Department.
- Medical/Dental/Vision/Pharmacy available 1st of the month after you start
- PTO accrues from day 1 for a total of 128 hours in your 1st year
- 10 Paid holidays per year
- And More!
Note: Direct Hire position.
- MUST BE AUTHORIZED TO WORK IN THE U.S. FOR ANY EMPLOYER - SPONSORSHIP NOT PROVIDED
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- A valid FAA Airframe and Powerplant certificate is required.
- Minimum of 2 years of corporate jet experience; experience on Honeywell, P W, Rolls-Royce, or GE turbine engines, Dassault Falcon, Bombardier Lear, Canadair Challenger, Embraer Legacy or Hawker Beechcraft preferred OR non-licensed with 4 years military experience as an aircraft maintainer or powerplant mechanic required (DD214) required.
- Demonstrated technical ability on specific airframes and engines in the areas of inspections, maintenance, preventive maintenance, alterations, and repairs.
- Demonstrated ability to locate and apply FAA regulations, Advisory Circulars, Orders, Notices, etc.
- Non-licensed applicants must be able to obtain an FAA Airframe and Powerplant License within 12 months of hire.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, walk, bend, stretch, and climb ladders.
- Must be able to think clearly, and speak intelligibly on the telephone and in person.
- Must be able to manipulate equipment of all sizes, tools, computer keyboards, and telephones.
- Must be able to work outside in extreme temperatures and inclement weather.
- Must have excellent hand-eye coordination.