Helicopter Mechanic AP - Great Location
We are ready to hire mechanics with excellent technical skills. Technicians must be able to perform maintenance in accordance with applicable FAA regulations and manufacturerlsquo;s instructions and be able to work both independently and in a team environment. We have full time and part time positions available with flexible schedules.
We are looking for professional technicians with a good work ethic to join our team and work for at our FAA Part 145 repair station, Airbus Service Center and Robinson Service Center. We prefer mechanics with factory schools, yet for dedicated technicians we will send you to factory school. Our shop works on a variety of helicopters including Airbus H125 / H130 / H145 / AS350B2, Robinson R22 / R44 / R66, Bell B206 series and Bell 407.
The company is based in San Diego, California and has the best weather in the country, numerous bay and ocean activities outdoor recreational activities, day and night life, cultural events, hiking, surfing, fishing, and team sporting events. Must be willing to relocate to San Diego, California.
- We offer very good wages depending on your experience.
- Benefits include having a great team environment, a safety focused company, a flexible work schedule, medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k) with matching funds, Aflac, paid vacation and sick leave, annual performance bonus.
- Minimum 3 years helicopter maintenance work experience
- Inspection Authorization (IA) preferred
- Prefer experience with Airbus Helicopters H125, H130, AS350B2
- Prefer experience with Bell 206 Series and Bell 407
- Prefer experience with Robinson Helicopters R22, R44 and/or R66
- Prefer a technician with factory training
- Must be able to read and interpret repair manuals
- Perform required inspections for airframe structure and power plant serviceability
- Perform scheduled aircraft maintenance on systems Including:
- Engine, airframe, flight controls, troubleshooting systems, inspections
- Have a valid FAA A P license
- Must hold a valid and clean drivers license
- Be proficient in PC computers systems
- Complete a favorable background check
- Pass FAA pre-hire drug test
- Must currently be able to work in the US