Aircraft Engine Inspector
Job Title: Aircraft Engine InspectorLocation: Miami, FLPosition: Permanent #8211; Full Time Our client is a global leader in General Aviation with significant operations on three continents, a global supply chain, highly experienced teams, and outstanding MRO capabilities. Currently recruiting for an Aircraft Engine Inspector to join the team in Miami, FL. SUMMARYPerforms dimensional inspection on engines and its components to ensure airworthiness by performing the following duties. No supervisory duties. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Read and interpret manufacturers' overhaul manuals, interchangeable parts catalog, service bulletins, and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Thoroughly familiar with the inspection methods, techniques, practices, aids, equipment, and tools used to determine the airworthiness of the article.
- Entering findings into the computer system and completing the appropriate paperwork.
- Thoroughly familiar with the applicable regulations.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time.
- May require bending, reaching, kneeling.
- Must be able to lift 3-50 lbs.
- Must be able to accurately use measuring equipment such as calipers and micrometers.
- Windows, Microsoft Word, excel.
- Ability to understand and interpret overhaul manuals, interchangeable parts catalogs, service bulletins, and airworthiness directives.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Associate degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or one year to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- FAA Power Plant license preferred, but not required.
This vacancy is being advertised by TARCG INC. The services advertised by TARCG INC are those of an Employment Agency. Additional Keywords:Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, cabin mechanic, aircraft mechanic, avionics, sheet metal worker, engineer, CAE, B1, NDT, sheet metal, B2, B1.3, rotary, helicopter, jet2, management, captain, cabin crew, first officer, quality, ATR, airworthiness, safety, manager, composite, technician, avionic, aw139, aircraft technician, stores, flight attendant, operations, Qatar, aircraft fitter, B1 engineer, flight dispatcher, maintenance, Embraer, painter, aircraft engineer, instructor, logistics, camo, fitters, cabin mechanic, director, A P mechanic, airframe mechanic, Cessna 441, Cessna Conquest II, Cessna 414, Cessna Chancellor, Cessna 404, Cessna Titan, Cessna 402, Cessna Titan, Cessna 210, Cessna 172, Cessna 172RG, Cessna 152, FAA, EASA, Part 145, Manager, Management, MRO, aviation, aircraft, airline, airplane, aviation management, TCO, KPI, director, flying, Analysis, aviation sales, operations, aviation repair, repair location