Aircraft Maintenance C130 Flight line - ID: 2130036038 - Waco, TX
Relevant experience includes removal, installation and troubleshooting aircraft systems such as flight controls, power plants, hydraulics, fuel systems, bleed air, etc, in accordance with tech manuals or other written instructions. Additionally, candidate will demonstrate a willingness to learn, ability to comply with written policies, procedures and other instructions.
- Knowledge of aircraft mechanical components with the ability to troubleshooting, adjust, repair and replace parts/components.
- A P License preferred
- Tools required
- Requires broad working knowledge of C- 130 aircraft systems to include hydraulics, structures, engines and electrical systems.
- Knowledge of electrical theory and knowledge of aircraft unique tools such as test equipment, torque wrenches, and dial indicators, micrometers and support equipment, powered and non-powered.
- Knowledge in the documentation of AFTO 781forms
- Must be able to prioritize workload to maintain schedule requirements
- Ability to troubleshoot malfunctions, adjust, repair, or replace electrical system wiring and aircraft accessories
- Perform preflight, thru-flight, and basic post-flight maintenance inspections, perform as Refuel/Defuel, Jack and Tow Team Supervisor.
- Perform aircraft servicing to include, but not limited to Lox, Hydraulic and Engine Oil, service aircraft tire and perform aircraft lubes.
- Mechanic must also be proficient at all tasks required to launch and recover C-130 aircraft.
- Minimum 5 years of experience on C-130 aircraft. C-130H or C-130J
- Engine Run Qualified is a plus.
- Must be able to be certified to operate self-propelled vehicles such as forklifts, scissor lifts, boom lifts and aircraft tow vehicles.
- Ability to obtain a secret security clearance, therefore all candidates must be a US Citizen.
- Must be able to read and write the English Language
- Must be able to work overtime, any shift, and weekends as required.