AOG AP Mechanic - Birmingham, AL (BHM)
Position: AOG A &P Mechanic 8211; (BHM) Birmingham, ALOnly qualified candidates with the below experience will be considered for this position.Job Description:
- Responsible for troubleshooting and repairs including engines and aircraft systems on customer aircraft at remote sites.
- 5 years of business jet experience, preferably in AOG situations, to include a minimum of two different manufacturers of the following airframes; Citation (All models, heavy 680 or CJ series preferred), Beechjet, Hawker series, Falcon series (50/900/2000), Gulfstream series (GIV-G650), Bombardier Global (XRS/6000), Challenger (604/605), Learjet (45/60/70), Embraer Phenom/Lineage.
- Airframe & Powerplant License is required
- Must be a team player and work effectively with others
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks
- Ability to interpret and comprehend manufacturer and FAA approved work package instructions.
- Clean driving record
- Highly motivated and work effectively under pressure and time constraints.
- Detail-oriented and well organized; demonstrate excellent communication skills, and a positive attitude.
- Must be able to travel and must have a clean driving record with no DUI 8217;s so we can insure them to drive the truck.
- Must be flexible with work orders.
- All personal tools must be etched.
- At least 5 yrs. experience
- A &P
- Formal aircraft specific schools are a huge plus
- (Gulfstream, Challenger, Global, Embraer, Textron) experience in at least 2 of the mentioned airframes / manufactures required
- Team player
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and computer use
Aviation Personnel currently offers:
- .50 per mile up to $200.00 Travel Pay on your first check, plus a $100.00 Monthly Bonus!
- Aviation Personnel offers great benefits like: Holiday Pay, Vacation Pay, $100.00 referrals fees and Direct Deposit. Cash Advances Available
- Did you know Aviation Personnel GUARANTEES Highest pay package at every location we have openings? Plus we have Travel and Retention on all of our openings as well.
- Give us a call (817) 244-2125 for details.
- We look forward to helping you find your next assignment.