AOG Mechanic - Charlotte, NC- 7 Days On / 7 Days Off
Please contact JP @ email@example.com / 251-260-6025 for immediate placement!! Contract to Direct Opportunity7 Days On / 7 Days OFF
- Perform required airframe and powerplant maintenance, avionics service, troubleshooting and/or repairs needed on CORPORATE JETS
- Ensure all documents are signed off completely, properly and timely in accordance with Repair Station Quality Control Manual.
- Available for unscheduled overtime on an as-needed basis
- Airframe and Powerplant license required
- High school graduate or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years' experience on business jets
- Good communication skills
- Strong troubleshooting skills.
- Must be able to read wiring diagrams and system schematics
- Prior experience working on corporate aircraft/models