AP Floor Technician - Van Nuys, CA
We are working with a Part 145 Repair Station that holds Authorized Service Center contracts for many of the major manufacturers, is seeking an A P Mechanic. Locations for this position are Hayward and Van Nuys, CA. This mechanic will provide maintenance in a variety of airframe and powerplant areas to deliver quality maintenance services to our customers. Duties for this mechanic will complete inspections, troubleshooting, and general maintenance/repairs on a variety of general aviation aircraft. The mechanic will report to the Station Manager.
Candidates should meet the requirements or have experience in the following:
- FAA A P License required; IA preferred.
- 3-5 years experience troubleshooting and repairing aircraft.
- Minimum 3 years in the Business Aviation Industry.
- Experience working on turboprop and/or corporate aircraft.
- Ability to lift 50 pounds, bend, stretch, and walk frequently.
- Must have own set of tools.
- Team player and willingness to grow with the company.
If you are interested in working for a reputable company that offers professional growth, job stability, and an excellent compensation/benefits package, #8220;Apply#8221; today!