Currently seeking A&P Technicians in San Diego, CAExperience with CASA 212, DHC-6 and/or DHC-4T Caribou preferred.Experience with TPE-331 and/or PT6 turboprops is required. BASIC FUNCTION SUMMARY
- A&P Technicians work on company owned aircraft, performing flight line support as well as airframe and engine maintenance, repair, modifications, and inspections.
- Minimum of four years total aviation maintenance experience, plus a civilian or military aviation maintenance technical school is preferred.
- Candidates must hold a Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) Airframe and Powerplant (A&P) License.
- Must meet CFR 65.83 recency experience
- Applicants must own basic Aviation hand tools stored in Mechanic#8216;s toolbox
- Must Hold Valid US Passport / US Citizen and valid United States Driver#8217;s License
- Will be required to pass drug, alcohol and background check(s).
- Must be willing to work overtime and odd hours
- May be required to travel (CONUS)
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English
- Climbing, standing, stooping, bending, pushing, kneeling, stretching, extensive walking and working in tiring uncomfortable positions.
- Special vision abilities required to perform this job are close vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust and focus
- May require lifting of objects whose weight may exceed 75 pounds.
- The diversity of work conditions may range from an environment where there is little or no physical discomfort, to an environment of inclement weather.
- May be required to work in areas where high noise hazards prevail.
- May be exposed to fumes or airborne particles.
- May be exposed to electrical shock hazards.
- Rampart Aviation, LLC is an equal opportunity employer