AP Mechanic - Miami, FL
Our client, Xtreme Aviation provides efficient Line Maintenance and Engine Removal/Installation Services with Dual Release Certification to their customers in the aviation industry, while keeping safety, service quality, and customer satisfaction on the forefront of all they do. They are currently looking for A&P Mechanics to join their team. RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES:
- Assuring that shop equipment and tools used are in a serviceable working condition, and that required checks and calibrations have been accomplished on special tools and test equipment prior to use.
- Ascertaining that necessary maintenance entries on maintenance forms and work orders for the assigned work function have been properly executed.
- Maintaining the premises of the repair station in a clean and orderly manner.
- Maintaining high quality work in accordance with the Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Observing the safety precautions relevant to any operation in the maintenance department.
- Using required technical data (in accordance with the latest revisions) on all aircraft parts and components, and tooling, for the maintenance accomplished.
- Assuring the proper handling of all parts while in the repair process and when the work is completed.
- Maintaining the preservation of all units or parts during the work process, installation, and storage.
- Will notify Maintenance Manager of any discrepancies or un-airworthiness found during maintenance operations.
- Will comply with all AD#8217;s, Service Bulletins, Advisory Circulars, EO#8217;s and sign for his or hers work performed.
- Able to understand, read, and write English.
- Thoroughly familiar with the applicable regulations in 14 CFR Part 145 and with the inspection methods, techniques, practices, aids, equipment, and tools used to determine the airworthiness of the article on which maintenance, preventive maintenance, or alterations are being performed; and proficient in using the various types of inspection equipment and visual inspection aids appropriate for the article being inspected.
- A&P Technician must be authorized to approve an article for return to service under the repair station certificate and operations specifications must be certificated under 14 CFR Part 65.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant License
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in Line/ Heavy maintenance
- Commercial aircraft experience required Experience in A320 preferred
This vacancy is being advertised by TARCG INC. The services advertised by TARCG INC are those of an Employment Agency. Additional Keywords: rotary, helicopter, jet2, management,captain, cabin crew, first officer, quality, ATR, airworthiness, safety, manager, composite, technician, avionic,aw139, aircraft technician, stores, flight attendant, operations, aircraft fitter, B1 engineer, flight dispatcher, maintenance, Embraer, painter, aircraft engineer, instructor, logistics,camo, fitters,cabin mechanic, director, A&P mechanic, airframe mechanic, 14 CFR Part 145, Part 65, A320, FAA, Mechanic, Fitter, Mechanic, cabin mechanic, line maintenance, Airbus,Boeing