AP Mechanic Mobile
Airframe/Powerplant Mechanic/Technician JOB SUMMARY:TechFlyte is a leading supplier of aeronautic professionals to premier aviation companies and is looking to hire top rate A P Technicians/Mechanics inthe Mobile, AL area! These are open-ended contract positions offering benefits, teamwork and a culture that is second to none, total compensation $27/hour with overtime opportunities, and the potential to earn bonuses! AIRFRAME/POWERPLANT MECHANIC/TECHNICIAN HIGHLIGHTS:
- Total Compensation $27/hour #8211; paid weekly
- Great Per Diem Package
- Location: Mobile, AL
- Duration: Open-ended with long term expectations
- Health, Dental and Vision benefits offered
- Cash Advances offered (Must be on job for 3 days - $300/maximum)
AIRFRAME/POWERPLANT MECHANIC/TECHNICIAN ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ability to troubleshoot hydraulic and pneumatic systems
- Performs routine access/open ups/servicing/inspections, etc.
- Preform airframe and powerplant repairs and modifications required to meet company and FAA requirements
- Performs lubrication.
- Licensed to operate small tugs, forklifts, scissor lifts, snorkel lifts, and power tools.
- Understands tagging, CB lockout procedures, and fuel cell entry procedures.
- Component removal/disassembly/installation with limited supervision.
- Assist in basic rigging/adjustment tests.
- Basic understanding of A/C fueling/servicing/marshalling.
- Interpret technical manuals, drawings and blueprints.
- Become familiar with system operations/cockpit layout.Understand hazards associated with flight control operations.
AIRFRAME/POWERPLANT MECHANIC/TECHNICIAN JOB QUALIFICATIONS:
- Must have experience in MROs
- Must have A P license
- Must have worked 6 months in the last 2 years in aviation
- Must have own tools
- Must have reliable transportation to and from job site
- Must be willing to submit to a drug screen, background check, and be in compliance with all FAA rules and regulations
AIRFRAME/POWERPLANT MECHANIC/TECHNICIAN EDUCATION:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- A P License
- Previous engine run certification - a plus
AIRFRAME/POWERPLANT MECHANIC/TECHNICIAN EXPERIENCE:
- 5 years of heavy maintenance experience on the A300 aircraft
- Commercial Aircraft Experience (Boeing and/or Airbus)
- FAM Class on A300 Airframe
- Heavy experience in flight control removals and installations
- Flight control rigging and associated operational checks
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or veteran status. TechFlyte is an Equal Opportunity Employer.