AP Technician,-- Premium --Long Term-- Oklahoma City, OK -Corp-
Type of aircraft: CorporateLongevity: 6+ monthsType of work environment: Part 145 repair station Summary A&P Mechanics to perform aircraft maintenance. Looking for the following: Smaller aircraft experience (CORP, GA) Not a lot of commercial and/or large military experience Not factory work (not assembly, manufacturing)Essential Functions Statement:
- Performs on-site aircraft inspections and repairs.
- Subject Matter Expert (SME) on maintenance functions including aircraft troubleshooting, parts applicability research on KA-350, KA-200, special mission#8217;s equipment, ground support equipment (GSE), and maintenance scheduling.
- Manages all on-site maintenance manuals.
- Develops aircraft logbook entries and maintains all on-site aircraft records in both hardcopy and electronic form.
- Assists lower level technicians in the maintenance of aircraft.
- Updates and utilizes an electronic, online maintenance tracking mechanism to allow for efficient maintenance planning, time limit item tracking, assist with aircraft scheduling, aircraft time and cycle tracking and to provide for future maintenance expenditure planning and warranty parts tracking
- Maintains a list of aircraft discrepancies and make decisions based upon safety and necessity to defer maintenance actions when applicable, maximizing efficiencies and aircraft availability
- Manages material readiness, inventory and accountability of all maintenance related materials, specifically aviation parts, GSE and tooling.
- Executes rapid acceptance and delivery (such as core returns) of all items (spares and commercial) via DoD and commercial freight methods to and from the on-site location.
- Manages on-site spares inventory by accurately tracking monthly inventories of all on-site maintenance related items.
Tools required: YES Years#8217; experience: 3+License requirements: NASpecific aircraft experience required: Smaller aircraft experience (CORP, GA, Regional)Other
- Must be a US Citizen
- 2+ years experience
- Smaller aircraft experience (CORP, GA)
- Not a lot of commercial and/or large military experience
- Not factory work (not assembly, manufacturing)
- Overtime and weekends may be required (everyone starts on first shift)
Key Words: Airframe & powerplant, Systems, Technician, A&P, Aviation, Aircraft, Mechanic, Maintenance, Airframe and Powerplant, A and P, Airplane