Aviation Hands-On Maintenance Manager with AP and IA ratings
The Maintenance Manager will be responsible for managing the fleet's maintenance. Responsibilities include but are not limited to:Internal Fleet Maintenance
- Monitors all events related to fleet aircraft.
- Manages maintenance schedule and staff as well as working hands-on with maintenance.
- Manages and prioritizes work to ensure maximum fleet uptime while keeping maintenance quality as the #1 priority.
- Identifies event discrepancies and provides appropriate options.
- Co-ordinates with flight operations to optimize aircraft uptime.
- Handles all billing, and FAA-required logbook entries in real time.
- Maintains relevant references and tools required to conduct maintenance.
- Strong project management, team management and process workflow skills. Outstanding decision-making skills, with strong problem-solving capabilities. Demonstrated abilities in planning, prioritizing, and managing multiple projects.
- Managing the maintenance department efficiently by designed and implementing effective work-flow processes that ensure a high level of efficiency and compliance and result in the safest outcomes.
- Ability to shift priorities and meet deadlines, while maintaining a professional demeanor, within a fast-paced, dynamic work environment.
- 10 years in the aircraft maintenance field
- At least 5 years of experience in a management capacity
- At least 5 years of GENERAL AVIATION maintenance experience
- A passion for aviation, a passion for quality and a passion for safety
- Working knowledge of Federal Aviation Regulations
- Very good computer skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft, Excel and Word, and Adobe
- Ability to understand and interpret aircraft technical data
- #8234;Effective communication in English (both orally and written)
- Ability to successfully work with others as part of a team to achieve established goals.
- Valid and current Airframe and Powerplant Certificate (minimum of 5 years) with Inspection Authorization (A P/IA)
- Valid Driver's License
- Ability to work in the US