Aviation Maintenance Tech
Hours per week: 40Status (Benefits): Full-TimeWork Schedule: Scheduled hour and on call hoursLocation: 40 Airport Dr, Rockford, IL, United States Keeps aircraft in safe working condition. Maintains, repairs, and troubleshoots aircraft airframe and engine to ensure aircraft conformance with FAA regulations. Provide timely on call availability during nights, weekends and holidays if necessary. May be required to travel to other bases to assist in maintenance on company aircraft.
- high school diploma
- At least 5 years of practical work experience necessary
- Ability to understand equipment operating and servicing instructions and to maintain records of work performed and inventory, and to read and interpret manuals, and specifications in order to repair and maintain items.
- An Associates or Bachelor's Degree in Aviation Maintenance
- 3 years' experience in an EMS helicopter operation and factory training on airframe and engine for an Airbus BK117 C-2 aircraft.
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant license
- Inspection Authorization