Avionics Installer II, Savannah, GA -LONG TERM - NO TOOLS REQUIRED
Currently seeking Avionics Installers with a minimum 2 years aircraft experience in Savannah, GA (Long Term Position-No Tools Required) Under minimal supervision, assists in the removal/installation of avionics electrical components, fabrication of wire harnesses, installations, terminations, ring-out, and functional tests of avionics/electrical systems.
- Assists in installations, modifications, and the fabrication of wiring and electrical components, fixtures, and associated equipment in accordance with blueprints, worksheets, engineering drawings.
- Maintains required logs and records.
- Completes tasks within allotted time frame.
- Ensures that work accomplished meets applicable regulatory requirements and customer specifications.
- Checks all work and ensures a defective free assembly prior to final inspection.
- Complies with the company FOD program, tool control program, 5-S program and all safety regulations.
- Maintains a neat and orderly work area.
Additional Functions: 1. Properly care for and maintain shop equipment and tools as assigned by Supervisor. 2. Participates in continuous improvement activities (e.g YIAW, Kaizen events, etc.) 3. Performs other duties as assigned.
*Tools will not be required as client utilizes consolidated/shared tool boxes. Unique Skills: Understanding of smart team and Catia would be a plus. Must be a team player and willing to cross train into other job requirements within our department as well.Electrical background, computer skills and knowledge of Aviation. Knowledge of G550 avionics installation preferred. Education and Experience Requirements:High School Diploma/GED. Knowledge of applicable regulatory requirements and customer specifications. Two (2) years of accredited schooling in aviation electronics or two (2) years related work experience.Ability to read and interpret basic blueprints and schematic diagrams. Other Requirements: 1. Strong written and verbal skills required. 2. Computer skills and general software knowledge necessary