UH-60 Blackhawk Avionics Technician
- Looking for an experienced Avionics Technician to perform maintenance on UH-60 Blackhawk helicopters. Perform the full range of avionics systems maintenance, repair, modifications, inspections and servicing of aircraft in accordance with approved methods, techniques and practices and certifies work accomplished.
- This entails the ability to: Troubleshoot systems and use the Federal Supply System
- Read and understand manuals and schematics
- Read and interpret all instruments
- Use special test equipment and tools
- Perform full system checkout
- 6 Month Contract to Hire
- M-F 7:30 AM to 4 PM.
- Location: Lakehurst, NJ (Joint Base McGuire - Dix)
- Able to obtain Security Clearance
- Must have or be able to obtain minimum list of tools (etched and shadowed)
About Aerotek:We know that a companys success starts with its employees. We also know that an individuals success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing174; Client and Talent leader, Aeroteks people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aeroteks 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.