Carpenters/Construction Contractors Needed!
Aerotek is looking for 20 apprentice and journeyman level skilled trade laborers for a large fabrication company that works with window systems, ornamental metals and panels. These positions offer weekly overtime and can start immediately.Job Duties
- Shop fabricating and assembling metal frames for windows as well as additional products.
- Installation of of window systems and ornamental metal works
- Transportation and installation of tools, machinery, labor and materials on a project
- Inspect structures and material to identify errors, problems or defects
- Apply weather sealants by caulking the space between the wall and window
Job Requirements3 year of shop/facilities maintenance, carpentry, installing, welding or fabricating. No certs required.shift options offered/OT details
- 1st shift: can start between 4:30am-6am and will work 8 to 10 hour day
- 2nd shift: 2pm-4pm start time and work 8 to 10 hour day
Please contact Cosette Romero at or 424-531-6081 if interested!Contact InfoCosette Romero4245316081Job Type: Full-time About Aerotek: We know that a companys success starts with its employees. We also know that an individuals success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing174; Client and Talent leader, Aeroteks people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aeroteks 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.