Component Repair and Overhaul: Production Clerk
Process incoming customer Repair Orders and Purchase Orders, review workscopes and open Customer Work Order as required. Process Wings Repair Orders and coordinate shipping of outside repairs/services for Production Supervisors. Data Entry of work accomplished from completed CWO39;s. Process completed inspection and customer paperwork, to include 8130 form, Tear Down Reports. and Material Usage Report. Track Outside Driver usage for pick up and drop off of parts outside of AMES. Data Entry of detailed quote information from technicians.
- High School Diploma OR equivalent
- 2 years data entry or word processing experience
- Type 40 wpm
- Ability to effectively work with Microsoft Office products, email, and web-based applications
- Be able to work independently with little or no direction
- Excellent communication skills to effectively work with a variety of individuals, departments and organizations.
- 1 Year previous experience as production clerk in a heavy maintenance environment