FAA Assembly Test Technician
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking FAA Assembly Test Technicians to work at the Tempe, AZ Honeywell Location.Job Descriptions:
- Performs standard testing processes on a variety of equipment and records and analyzes results.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- Works under direct supervision.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Typically reports to a supervisor.
Subco Bonus Program to 3k, and a change in the pay-out structure:• 1k at 14 days w /perfect attendance;• 1k at 60 days• 1k at 90 days** to get 60 and 90 day bonus; worker must have received 14 day bonus.
Qualifications / Skills:
- Requires knowledge of industry specific tests and testing equipment.
- Requires an associate#39;s degree and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Relies on limited experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Lifting is generally at or below 30Lbs. without significant repetitions.
- Moderate exposure to machinery, chemical, biological, and physical risks is anticipated.
- Operation of a Powered industrial truck is considered at least Industrial and may be considered Heavy as determined by other exposures.