Interior Supervisor - MIA
Duties and Responsibilities: 1- Perform Maintenance tasks and leads, direct and assigns work to mechanics as needed. To keep EA planes interior in top shape according to applicable manuals.2- Assist QC and perform inspection of EA planes interior to include seats, galleys, sidewalls Etc. on daily bases when any EA aircraft is on the ground for Maintenance.3- Plan and be prepared to take corrective action to any discrepancies found during interior inspection.4- Assist EA Material Manager to setup stockroom with spare parts for interior.5- Review Aircraft Log and/or interior log book for all discrepancies that may have been reported.6- Contact Maintenance Control to acquire prior approval to reschedule or accomplish scheduled Priority 1 tasks prior aircraft departure.7- Coordinate with EA MXControl and/or MX provider in case if additional manpower needed to Comply with all scheduled interior task cards or discrepancies.8- Coordinate with EA Technical Services and Maintenance Planning for any special interior project such as LOPA and interior changes or Modifications.9- Responsible to aggressively promote safe work practices, the effective control of accidents within the work group and make the safety of the employees and aircraft's his/her main concern.10- Perform other duties as assigned by the Manager of Maintenance. Salary: DOEBenefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, VTL, 401kParticipates in E-VerifyEOE
Knowledge and Skills:
- FAA Airframe & Powerplant license is preferred.
- FAA Airframe license is required.
- Minimum of 5 years#8217; experience as Aircraft Mechanic.
- Minimum 2 years#8217; experience as Aircraft Interior Mechanic.
- Familiar with Component Maintenance Manual (CMM) and follow. Eastern Airlines General Maintenance Manual (GMM).
- Must be detail oriented and organized with excellent communication skills.
- Must be proficient in MS Office products.
- Must be authorized to work in the United States.
- Must submit to DOT drug screen.
- Must be proficient in English.