Junior Interactive Electronic Technical Manual Developer
The Whole Life Engineering Directorate (WLED) is made up of several disciplines whose main objectives include: Influencing systems early in their life cycle to assure effective operation, reliability, maintainability and economical ownership by the customer/end user; providing affordable, best in class, life cycle sustainment services after system deployment.The THAAD IETM (Terminal High Altitude Area Defense Interactive Electronic Technical Manual)Developer is an integral member of the THAAD Radar team working with the customer. As a Junior IETM Developer, you’ll focus on the research and development of the Radar Special Tools and Repair Parts List and will develop technical manuals in support of the IETM effort. Additional responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with creating and updating Technical Manuals using Arbortext Editor software, in accordance with the MIL-STD-40051.
- Performing formatting, editing, proofreading and quality control functions to produce technical publications in a deadline-driven environment for the THAAD RADAR support of Army customers.
- Collaborating with co-workers, subject matter experts and customers to understand and meet product expectations.
- Managing multiple deadlines and priorities within specified time frames.
skills, experience and responsibility requirements for the position.This position requires the eligibility to obtain a security clearance. Except in rare circumstances, only US Citizens are eligible for a security clearance.Required Skills:
- 2+ years’ experience developing Technical Manuals or working with engineering on technical drawings, blueprints, Engineering Change Proposals (ECPs), or design in a military or civilian environment
- At a Grade G07, a relevant Master's Degree may be considered for this job.
- At a Grade G08, 2+ years of experience in the aforementioned areas along with a relevant Master's Degree may be considered for this job.
- US Citizenship is required
- Experience developing RPSTL exploded drawings MIL-STD-40051 and/or S1000D standards.
- Experience with MIL-STD-40051 for Technical Manuals.
- Experience working with Adobe Illustrator, AutoTrol Technical Illustrator, or other graphics software.
- Strong teaming skills.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative team setting and successfully navigate a fast-paced, results-oriented environment
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills.
Required Education:Bachelor's degree. 8+ years of relevant professional experience may be considered in lieu of a Bachelor’s degree. This job is posted internally as:Engineering Logistics Specialist II / Sr. Engineering Logistics Specialist IHere at Raytheon Technologies, we innovate to create solutions and solve complex challenges across all domains: from land and sea to air, space, and cyberspace. In doing so, we embrace the talent, expertise and perspectives of our diverse workforce, each bringing their skills, ideas and dedication to the work we do. We pride ourselves on our commitment to our customers, industry partners and our teammates, making a positive impact not only to our business, but also in our communities where we live and work. Our constant innovation is made possible by a strong culture, investing in our people, and an unwavering vision that’s shared by our employees across the globe – a vision of one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place.What We Offer: Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits on offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care. 173592
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.