Performs the maintenance, diagnosis, repair, and installation of production machine tools and plant machinery.*Starting Wage: $19.56*U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment.
- Must be able to work any designated shift to include overnight.
- Must have experience diagnosing, repairing, and installing production machine tools and plant machinery.
- Must be proficient in the repairing, maintaining, and rebuilding of all types of equipment associated with pumps, conveyers, hoists, and compressors.
- Must have experience using precision measuring tools.
- Must have experience with the removal and installation of large bearings.
- Must have experience with rigging procedures.
- Must possess basic working knowledge of pneumatic principles.
- Must be able to work from oral and written instructions.
- Must pass qualifying and/or practical test
- U.S. Citizenship status is required.
- High School Diploma or Equivalency (GED)
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.172655
Raytheon Technologies is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.