Purpose: Responsible for all planning, coordination and scheduling activities applicable to aircraft scheduled maintenance events. Verifies aircraft are routed accordingly to meet Enroute and Overnight (RON) assigned maintenance activities. Ensures all mandated maintenance compliances are achieved within time constraints as prescribed in the Company, and FAA approved Continuous Airworthiness Maintenance programs. Essential Functions: Plans and schedules daily programmed maintenance workloads for all applicable aircraft maintenance stations; ensures a balanced application of manpower, facilities, parts and tools are established to meet all scheduled forecast conditions Coordinates aircraft routing requirements with Systems Operations Control, ensures required aircraft are made available to appropriate maintenance station personnel, for scheduled task compliance within Company, and FAA approved Maintenance Program time limitations Runs and reviews maintenance due reports using various approved automated systems; creates and distributes scheduled maintenance work order requirements for completion using established automated programs and procedures Ensures aircraft scheduled for heavy maintenance are pre-positioned for movement when required into third party vendors, performing heavy maintenance such as "C" checks and / or damage repairs Provides 7-day, 30-day, 60-day and annual maintenance forecasts to each maintenance station and applicable management personnel as required Performs other duties as assigned by the Manager of Maintenance Planning Performs additional tasks as specified in the CASS / Reliability section of the General Procedures Manual.
- AS Degree in Aviation Management, or equivalent desirable
- Hold Mechanic Certificate with Airframe and Power-plant ratings desirable
- Have 2 years aviation experience in a position associated with aircraft maintenance operations Comprehensive knowledge of maintenance planning processes highly desirable
- Have intermediate to advanced experience with Microsoft Office automated programs especially excel
- Must be able to work the established weekend and holiday work schedules upon hiring
- Must be able to work the established nightshift work schedule upon hiring
*Equivalent education and experience will be considered.