Maintenance Planner - AFW
DescriptionFEAM Aircraft Maintenance/Engineering is currently seeking an experienced Maintenance Planner to join our team in Ft Worth, TX, US. We pride ourselves on consistently exceeding our customers' expectations and creating lifelong relationships with our clientele. JOB TYPE: Full- Time JOB SUMMARY: The maintenance planner will be an individual who is responsible for ensuring defects are entered and part transactions are completed in a timely manner. Providing current work orders to maintenance personnel. ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Assist maintenance with defect entries and aircraft part transactions.
- Collaborate effectively with materials staff on all pending part transactions.
- Prepare work orders from aircraft planners for aircrafts' current ground time.
- Support all policies, goals and objectives of the company, and represent the company in a knowledgeable and professional manner.
- Perform other duties as instructed by the Maintenance Manager.
RequirementsQUALIFICATIONS: Ability to work independently and achieve goals with little direct supervision. Proficient in Microsoft Suite, knowledge of TRAX database a plus, with strong problem-solving capabilities and attention to detail. Ability to shift priorities and meet deadlines, while maintaining a professional demeanor, within a fast-paced, dynamic work environment. Takes direction in a positive manner. High School Diploma required. EXPERIENCE:
- Previous administrative experience preferred.
- Previous experience in an aviation related field preferred.