Maintenance Training Development Assistants: 49612
STS Technical Services is hiring Maintenance Training Development Assistants in Florence, Kentucky.Duties Responsibilities:
- The individual will assist the Aircraft Maintenance Training Department in the development and publishing of training materials for Instructor-led classroom training to include: PowerPoint Instructor Presentations Word/PDF Student Manuals Exams/Answer Sheets/Syllabi.
- The individual will need a strong background in: Technical Writing Working in a Training Environment Working with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Meeting Deadlines, Priority Required, Software Skills.
- Must have experience Creating/Editing Manuals.
- Must know Animation Features, Adobe Acrobat Pro DC High-level User.
- Must know how to Edit PDFs.
- Prepare for Publishing Bonus Additional Desired Skills (but not required).
About STS Technical Services:STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that’s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace, manufacturing, defense and industrial industries.Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world, and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly, call 1-800-359-4787.STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.