RTC Incumbent Workforce
are providing full on-site / off-site maintenance flight/Functional
Check Flight operations to support the US Army Flight Test Directorate
(AFTD at Redstone Arsenal, AL). The support will be conducted in
accordance with current Army directives, including but not limited to,
AR 95-1 and AR 95-20. Areas for support to be provided include
completion of all maintenance test flights on AFTD aircraft, fault
isolation and troubleshooting, and management of internal contractor
pilot and non-rated crewmember flight records.
Contractor shall provide personnel, management, and any other items and
services not government furnished to perform the services defined in
this Performance Work Statement(PWS).
Contractor shall provide services to Redstone Test Center (RTC), to
include any individual project. RTC is in need of contract support
personnel for aviation maintenance support services. The capacity in
which the support functions will operate are crucial and essential to
RTC and its mission to support the Warfighter.
Contractor will provide aviation maintenance and repair services, as
well as developmental and operational test and evaluation support, to
include testing of aircraft, aviation systems and associated support
equipment. Some support requirements will fall under the Army Test and
Evaluation Command's Title 10 U.S.C. Section 2399 operational test
levels of experience in skill sets such as Aircraft Mechanics, Armament
Technicians, Avionics Technicians, Sheet Metal Technicians, Welding
Fabrication, Pilots and Flight Crew members, Instrumentation, Tech
Supply, Material Handling, Quality and Administration.
- Prefer experience from the military aviation and RDT E communities.
have experience in all aspects or safety, documentations, HAZMAT,
training/licenses/certifications, scheduling, production control and
- Must have analytical ability combined with knowledge and application of assurance principles and techniques.
- We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform post offer, pre-employment substance abuse testing.
- Must have or be able to obtain and maintain a secret clearance.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- Must have Military installation DEPOT level maintenance experience.
- NACI Background Investigation which includes credit check.
perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform
each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are
representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform essential job functions.
- Must be able to walk, stand, crawl, kneel and bend on level and/or inclined surfaces for certain periods throughout the day.
- Must be able to climb stairs, ramps, ladders, and work stands.
be able to crouch, crawl, grasp, pull over hand, push, reach or handle
objects, use finger dexterity, bend elbow/knee and reach above/below
- May be required to lift up to 44 pounds and heavy, moderate carrying up to 44 pounds.
- May be required to see aircraft in flight, read dials/gauges, identify small objects and hand tools.
- Must be able to see imperfections, micrometer readings and other small scales with or without corrective lens.
- Must be able to communicate by voice and detect sound by ear.
- Must be able to distinguish color, shades of color and judge three-dimensional depth.
be required to operate power vehicles, machinery, hand tools, ground
support equipment, fork lift, Auxiliary Power Unit (APU), crane, truck,
- Work in an inside/outside environment to include working around machinery, objects, vehicles, ladders, and scaffolds.
- Excessive noise and vibration that can be intermittent or constant.
conditions can included but not limited to dust, silica, asbestos,
fumes, smoke, gas, solvents such as degreasing agents, grease, oils, and
- Working on slippery or uneven surfaces
- Working closely with others or working alone
- Possible protracted or irregular hours of work as needed or required.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER / VEVRAA /ADA
and its subsidiaries fall under ANCSA and are entitled under Federal
Law to extend hiring preferences to its shareholders. ANCSA provides
TNC the authority to give shareholder preference in hiring. TNC
reaffirms its belief in equal employment opportunity for all employees
and applicants for employment. Tyonek is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and a VEVRAA Federal Contractor who affords equal employment opportunity
to protected veterans and people with disabilities: Tyonek Native
Corporation provides all employees and job applicants' equal employment
opportunities in hiring and promotion without discrimination because of
age, sex, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity,
marital status, race, religion, color, veteran status, physical or
mental disability, national origin, or any other reason prohibited by
For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website
below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept
applications through our website.https://www.applicantpro.com/j/1229448-7375