Sheet metal mechanic (CH53)
DescriptionESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs routine aircraft maintenance functions.
- Performs preventive maintenance inspections on aircraft and aircraft systems and subsystems.
- Performs troubleshooting, repair, modifications, corrosion control and preservation of aircraft and aircraft systems and aircraft sub-systems, including fuel, oil and pneudraulic systems.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent--General Educational Development (GED) certificate.A
- Must have 3.5 years' experience on CH53E aircraft.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain required clearance for Common Access Card (CAC).