Sheet Metal, Structures Mechanic - Goodyear, Arizona
NOW HIRING! Come to Goodyear, Arizona with VP Aviation! We are seeking Structures Mechanics with 3 or more years of experience for work on commercial aircraft in an MRO setting.Why VP Aviation?VP Aviation Technical Services was founded and is led by a former Structures Mechanic, Tom Ventresco. Tom founded VP Aviation in 1993 to provide sustaining and high paying jobs to Aircraft Mechanics nationwide. This positions provides the opportunity to join our AOG and Project teams.General Description
- Structures Mechanics will fabricate, repair, replace and rebuild aircraft structures on commercial aircraft.
- They will need to repair parts with special tools in accordance with policies and procedures, requirements and specifications established by the company, applicable government agencies and aircraft manufacturers as contained in approved Maintenance Manuals.
- 3+ years commercial aircraft experience.
- Must have thorough knowledge of all forms and documents required to support heavy maintenance service.
- Must be able to read and interpret technical manuals, instructions, blueprints and drawings.
- Must be efficient in the use of tools, gauges, instruments, etc. necessary to perform the job.
- Must follow verbal and written instructions.
- Performs all work assigned in accordance with approved maintenance procedures.
- Records work performed and assumes responsibility for that work.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
- Must have working knowledge and ability to fabricate, repair, replace and rebuild aircraft structures, repair parts and special tools
- Must have own tools and transportation.