Sheetmetal Technician, **Long Term**, Grand Junction, CO (Corp)
Type of aircraft: Global ExpressLongevity: 6+ monthsType of work environment: MRO Description: JOB SUMMARYThis position requires a basic knowledge of turbine aircraft structures and the related systems. The job includes mastery of all basic metal functions with hand and power tools common to the aircraft sheet metal trade as well as understanding of blueprints, quality control and regulatory requirements. Job duties will vary each day and are designated by the Team Leader in charge of the project. May be required to work independently or lead small projects.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS
- Perform basic sheet metal operations such as drilling, riveting, cutting on airframe and associated components.
- Application and removal of sealant, sound deadening and finish materials.
- Maintenance, cleaning and repair of shop facility, equipment and tooling when required.
- Any other job-related duties as assigned by supervisor or management.
Tools required: YesYears' experience: 3 yearsLicense requirements: not specifiedSpecific aircraft experience required: Corporate
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Corporate aircraft experience required
- A valid driver's license approved for airline travel and/or a valid passport is ideal, but not required.
- 2 - 5 years experience on aircraft maintenance preferred.
- 2 years experience on aircraft sheet metal.