SMT Operator / Assembler
A manufacturing company in Owego, NY is looking to hire SMT (Surface Mount Technology) Operators and Electronic Assemblers for immediate employment opportunities.
- 1 year contract position
- Pay Rate: $18.00/hr
- 2nd shift Shift Position
- Medical Benefits Package
- Performing a variety of tasks ranging from repetitive to non-repetitive production assembly operations on electronic and/or mechanical assemblies and sub-assemblies such as modules, boards, panels, drawers, frames, and cables.
- Works from diagrams and drawings, makes initial layouts, and uses hand and/or power tools, jigs, and saws.
- Makes continuity checks on work in process and completed.
- May conduct quality inspections on processing line in accordance with quality specifications.
- May disassemble, modify, rework, reassemble, and test experimental or prototype assemblies and sub-assemblies according to specifications and under simulated conditions.
- Assembly experience
- Soldering experience
- SMT (Surface Mount Technology) Operator Experience (1-3 years)
- Blueprint Experience.
- Must be willing to work 2nd shift.
- Hand & Power Tool Experience
- Dedicated, flexible individual with good work ethics.
About Aerotek: We know that a companys success starts with its employees. We also know that an individuals success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing174; Client and Talent leader, Aeroteks people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aeroteks 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.