V22 Product Repair - Mod Tech (Electrical Safety Practices)
At Boeing, we are all innovators on a mission to connect, protect, explore and inspire. From the sea bed to outer space, you’ll learn and grow, contributing to work that shapes the world. Find your future with us.Boeing Global Services (BGS) is seeking an experienced Product Repair/Mod Tech .POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assembles, disassembles and/or modifies systems by changing, removing, replacing or upgrading aerospace vehicle components to correct failures or implement changes.
- Oversees assembly, disassembly or overhaul.
- Configures aerospace vehicles and bench test equipment.
- Troubleshoots complex pneumatic, hydraulic and electrical systems to isolate mechanical or electrical faults and repair faulty components.
- Performs validation/verification testing of systems and components. Documents procedures and established processes to ensure contractual and regulatory compliance (e.g., repairs, test results, applicable modifications and inspection results).
- Inspects components and verifies repairs for flight worthiness requirements.
- Oversees training.
- Works under general direction.
BASIC QUALIFICATIONS (REQUIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
- This position requires an active Secret U.S. Security Clearance. (A U.S. Security Clearance that has been active in the past 24 months is considered active.)
- Minimum of 3 years V-22 maintenance experience
- Minimum of 3 years experience as anelectrical and/or avionics mechanic working with various electrical components for military aircraft
- At the sole discretion of leadership, must be willing and able (on potentially short-notice) to deploy/travel to a variety of locations (domestic and international) and for a variety of deployment duration to meet customer needs and the statement of work. Unless compelling reasons exist, failure to deploy/travel will be considered as a resignation
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS (DESIRED SKILLS/EXPERIENCE):
- FAA Airframe and Powerplant License preferred.
- Minimal travel to other work sites
- Minimum 3 years of Organizational maintenance experience
TYPICAL EDUCATION/EXPERIENCE: Education/experience typically acquired through basic education (e.g. High School diploma/GED) and typically 4 or more years related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school/Associate+2 years related work, Bachelor, etc.).This position is located in a location that does not offer relocation. Candidates must live in the immediate area or relocate at their own expense.Boeing is the worlds largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. We are engineers and technicians. Skilled scientists and thinkers. Bold innovators and dreamers. Join us, and you can build something better for yourself, for our customers and for the world.Boeing is a Drug Free Workplace where post offer applicants and employees are subject to testing for marijuana, cocaine, opioids, amphetamines, PCP, and alcohol when criteria is met as outlined in our policies.All information provided will be checked and may be verified.Please apply ASAP for this role as recruitment may commence before the end date