Snap-On Industrial Announces New Crud Thug
The new Crud Thug® Removal Air Tool from Snap-on Industrial safely and efficiently removes rust, paint, gasket material, seam sealers and other crud without fumes, heat buildup or damage.
The Crud Thug Removal Air Tool (part number PTGR280) is ideal for industrial fleet vehicles, aircraft tugs and other commercial vehicles. The tool uses a .45 HP thermally balanced air motor. This feature is important as it routes air between the housing and liner for cooler operating temperatures and longer tool life.
Added features and benefits of the Crud Thug Removal Air Tool include:
- One (1) fine wire and one (1) course wire wheel (other wire wheels of different abrasions are available)
- Planetary gear system for increased torque
- Ergonomic cushion grip that insulates against cold and vibration
- Adjustable exhaust outlet in rear of tool to direct exhaust direction
- 10-position power/speed regulator for easy RPM adjustment
- Paddle-style trigger for precise speed control.
For more information on the new Crud Thug® Removal Air Tool from Snap-on Industrial, call (877) 740-1900, or visit www.snapon.com/industrial.