Snap-On Industrial Introduces New 32" Three-Drawer Roll Cart for Bulky Items
The new 32" Three-Drawer Roll Cart from Snap-on Industrial comes with ample room to house tools of all sizes while easily moving them throughout the shop or hangar. The 32" Three-Drawer Roll Cart (part number KRSC323), comes with 2"- and 4"-deep drawers, and a third, extra-deep 6" drawer that’s ideal for power tools, diagnostics and other bulkier tools. Flip the lid open on top of the box to find a 7"-deep compartment with vertical pry-bar storage.
Features and benefits of the 32" Three-Drawer Roll Cart include:
- Fully welded, double-wall construction that will not weaken over time like bolted-together carts
- Durable stainless-steel bottom storage tray holds heavy, bulky items
- 16" clearance between bottom storage tray and drawers for large items like tote bags and personal items
- 5" x 2" vibration-resistant casters ensure smooth cart movement
- Pry bar and screwdriver shanks held securely in-place between walls to prevent dislodging of tools
- Load capacity of 1,200 lbs.
- Available in 20 colors to match any workspace or user personality
- Optional accessories, including: power (part number KAPS5) and charging unit (part number KAPS5BRKT) located in top compartment; folding side shelf (part number KRA412GPBO); slotted side panel for tool racks, parts bins, shelves or power tool holders (part number KA1734PBO); replacing the 4" drawer with two 2" drawers (part number 326AJL81PBO); and rubber work-surface with raised edges (part number JKRR33W55A).
For more information on the new 32" Three-Drawer Roll Cart from Snap-on Industrial, call (877) 740-1900 or visit www.snapon.com/industrial.