Snap-on Industrial Introduces New 36" Front View Articulating Imager
The new 36" Front View Articulating Imager from Snap-on Industrial rotates 180° to provide technicians with high-definition views from the tightest of spots, giving detailed and up-close views of applications within aviation, power generation, natural resources and other industries.
Making the 36" Front View Articulating Imager a must-have in any tool box are its three-foot long reach and its high-definition camera outfitted with six bright, mini-LED lights. The imager can navigate around a tight, 31mm turning radius, enabling it to twist and turn around corners. The imager features a 5.5mm head and is water-resistant at a depth of up to 10 feet (3 meters).
The 36" Front View Articulating Imager (BKIMG55ART) pairs with three Snap-on® borescopes: BK8500; BK6500; and BK5600.
Common uses include:
- Aviation – maintenance & repair, FOD location and retrieval
- Industrial – bearing, motor and pump inspections
- Security – vehicle and cargo inspection
- Heavy Equipment – engine and frame inspection
- Structural Inspection – bridge, tower, wind turbine, pressure vessel, etc.
- Military – vehicle maintenance, repair and inspection
For more information on the new 36" Front View Articulating Imager from Snap-on Industrial, call (877) 740-1900 or visit https://b2b.snapon.com/.