VIP Completions Unveils Fully Refurbished Bombardier Global Express
VIP Completions, provider of aircraft completions and refurbishment services, unveils a Bombardier Global Express that it recently delivered to an unnamed client.
Design highlights include:
- Ten luxurious, custom-designed seats upholstered with contrasting premium Garrett leathers and intricate diamond-pattern stitchwork
- Divan upholstered in elegant Mademoiselle fabric by Great Plains
- Matte-black finish veneer on wood monuments (done in VIP Completions’ new state-of-the-art spray booth)
- Credenza and table tops with exotic leather inlays in ‘carbon’ and ‘croco’
- Luxurious silk-and-wool blend carpeting by Tai Ping throughout the cabin
- Large-format stone tiles in galley and lavatory areas
- Custom-designed lavatory countertops with a single-slab stone effect and unique vessel sinks in carbon and satin-finish plating
- Elegant new exterior color scheme by Flying Colours Corp's ‘starlight silver mica’ and ‘phantom gray mica.’
Cabin management system (CMS) and in-flight entertainment (IFE) highlights include:
- CMS control via Crestron touchpanels embedded at each seat location and in the galley
- Custom ALTO audio system calibrated for the cabin using ALTO’s MySound™ optimization tool to ensure perfect sound
- Upgraded high-definition monitors
- Dynamic RGB lighting
- On-board Plex media server that provides virtually limitless content options.
“We are very proud of this project,” says Ben Shirazi, president, VIP Completions. “This aircraft is truly a work of art. The style is clean, bright and characterized by a minimalist color palette. It features many unique design elements. We delivered this aircraft to a long-standing valued client and collaborated with her personal designer to deliver an exceptional level of customization. For example, the divan features a weave and texture that was inspired by the classic Chanel bouclé jacket — one of our client’s fashion trademarks.”
“The CMS and IFE upgrades meet and exceed the caliber of comparable new aircraft entering service today. The exterior also makes a bold statement, standing out on any ramp and embodying its owner’s sophisticated sense of style. Our team has really set a new standard for grace and elegance in business-aircraft completions,” adds Shirazi.
For more information, visit https://www.vipcompletions.net.